Purchasing a luxury watch these days isn’t as easy as it once was. In fact, if you’re considering a luxury watch purchase in the next few months, here are some things you might want to think about.
1. Watch Case Size: With the extensive variety in watches these days comes a number of different case sizes to consider. From the larger cases offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to the average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you should select a size that meets your personal needs.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you are should be reflected in what you wear. If you’re bold and progressive, wear something that makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you love innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase a luxury watch, consider your needs. If you simply need something to wear to the office, perhaps a formal Patek Phillipe will do the trick. If you need something for a day on the yacht, a BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient. Consider where you will be wearing the watch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a variety of numbering systems. Consider which added benefits might actually be useful to you and be sure to look for a watch that has what you want.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should purchase a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who want to be first should consider IWC. Think about what you want to say with your timepiece, then make the luxury watch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Purchasing a watch from a discount store or a knock-off luxury watch just won’t do it if you want to make the right impression. Look for a brand that matches your ideals as you shop.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are made for lots of people, and some luxury watches, like those created by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you’re looking for something with limited production numbers or something many can afford.
Consider what you’re looking for from every aspect, and the purchase of your next luxury watch should be much smoother.